Friday 13 February 2015

Left of Center - Valentines #64

Just a quick post from me before the fun of Valentine's day begins tomorrow.

I made a wee card using this fab image from Simply Betty stamps. I see a lot of Valentine cards from women but not so many from men, so I thought I'd make something quick and easy that would be suitable from a bloke. Now, I have to be honest, my organisation of my digi stamps is not so hot and I really can't remember what this one is called. Anyway, I just coloured him with promarkers and used some old K & Co papers (urban rhapsody?) as the background as the "number one fan" writing was already on it. I loved the little hearts with bat wings that came with the stamp, so I made a larger one of my own, and bob's our uncle!


Well, that's it from me, but be back for our Valentine weekend.

Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment